Wednesday, April 8, 2015

She's In The Sun, The Wind, The Rain Poem

It is painful to lose a loved one. Whether it is a baby you are carrying, a child or a mother or friend, the death of someone special is almost too much to bear in some cases. I believe that when our love ones pass over they are waiting for us to join them one day, just as we are waiting to see them again. Until then their spirit visits us, reminding us that they are there, especially when we need comfort.

I hope this poem will also offer you some comfort. You can find this poem (as well as the He's In the Rain version) and my other sympathy poems for sale in my poetry store. Feel free to print out this poem for your own personal use or share it on your blog or social media sites. As long as my name remains on the poem I have no problem with it being shared.



Become a Supporter ~ Links Below